Ashley Street Power House - City Landmark #46
The Power House is located at the foot of Ashley Street on the Mississippi River. Constructed in 1902 by engineer/architect Charles Ledlic, it was the first large electrical power plant to be erected by the Union Electric Company.
The building became a City Landmark in 1971.
Click on the window to choose another landmark