An external website called Bid Express provides detailed information on the Board of Public Service Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services, and access to view and download plans for City projects. Users can find announcements of open opportunities, see plan holders list by project, and find links to rules, policies, and procedures, and bid on Bid Express.
Users must register for an account on Bid Express and create an Infotech digital ID to download plans and bid on projects.
View current announcements.
To access project plans and make bids:
- Choose a project from the list.
- Click on the "View Plans and Submit Bids" button.
- Log in to Bid Express.
- Existing Users enter username and password
- New Users must register and obtain an account.
New User Instructions
Create an Account
- Create a password for the Bid Express system.
- Enter their personal contact information.
- Enter business location and contact information.
On submission there will be a successful registration message and a notification that an email was sent. Follow the email instructions to activate your account.
Generate a Digital ID
Once your account is activated, you'll need to Generate an Infotech Digital ID* before bidding:
- Log in to Bid Express.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper left corner (three lines).
- Choose "My Account."
- Click "Digital ID" from the left side menu.
- Click "Create Digital ID" and follow the on-screen instructions.
For additional assistance contact the BPS Contracts Supervisior.
What to Expect
- Receive notifications of opportunities
- Ability to review list of Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services
- Ability to view and download plans for City projects. Your company name will appear in the Plan Holder List.
- Ability to bid on City projects online.
- Policies and Procedures for Procurement of Professional Services Agreements
- Rules and Procedures for Professional Service Consultant Selection
*A Digital ID is small encrypted file that is unique to a single person. When a bid is ready for submission, the Digital ID is attached to the bid file and then submitted to the agency. This acts in the place of a wet ink signature and provides the agency with a legal means to accept and verify electronic bids. A Digital ID is free and it is required to submit a bid.
Board of Public Service
1200 Market St,
City Hall, Rm 301
St. Louis, MO 63103
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M - F