Occupancy Permits

Information on applying for commercial and Section 8 occupancy permits.

  • Email Facebook Twitter Google+

Occupancy permits are required for Section 8 subsidy. 

Properties in Housing Conservation areas require Certificates of Inspection obtained through the Housing Conservation Section. Please note that upon the passing of Ordinance #69202 in August 2012, 99% of the City is now covered under Housing Conservation Districts.

Commercial occupancy permits are required for all businesses in the City.


Commercial Occupancy Permits
Information on applying for a Commercial Occupancy Permit.

Housing Conservation Inspection
Information on how to apply for a Housing Conservation inspection for Residential Occupancy.

Section 8 Occupancy Permits
Information on applying for a Section 8 Occupancy Permit.

Contact Information

Phone: (314) 622-3313
Fax: (314) 622-3698

8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

1200 Market St. Rm 425
St. Louis, Missouri 63103

Get directions to this address
Map for the above address

No email address available.

Was this helpful?      
Comments are helpful!
500 character limit
Feedback is anonymous. If you would like a response, contact this department directly.