Municipal River Terminal
#1 Madison Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Owned by the City of St. Louis
Only public, general purpose dock on Missouri side of PMSL
27 acres, with two public docks and storage facilities, serves the greater St. Louis area
Bulk commodities such as grain, salt, scrap metal, sand, coal, project cargo
Direct access to Terminal Railroad Association, a local short-line railroad serving the entire PMSL
Adjacent to Interstate 70 and new Mississippi River Bridge
Nick Nichols, St. Louis Port Authority, Manager of Operations, email@example.com
- Currently leased to and operated by Beelman River Terminals
Long-Term Operator's Lease
The next Long-Term Operator's lease of the Municipal River Terminal will begin in 2013. For information, contact Susan Taylor, Major Project Manager.
- A Request for Qualifications was let in August 2012, followed by a Request for Proposals in December 2012.
- An industry-wide public forum was held at St. Louis Development Corporation on August 6, 2012. For a summary, please see background documents.
- Pertinent background documents for those interested in the long-term lease.
SLPA was featured in the June issue of IHS Dredging and Port Construction (DPC) magazine: