- Supervises the operation of all floating equipment owned by the Port Authority and works with the staff of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the U.S. Coast Guard on all river related matters within the Port District.
- Coordinates all permits for mooring privileges on the improved wharf with the Director of the Street Department.
- Processes Lease Agreements through the City of St. Louis-Port Authority Commission, Board of Public Service and Board of Aldermen.
Current Projects by SLDC and the St. Louis Port Authority
Municipal River Terminal: South Dock Reconstruction
- Project Cost: $19.6 Million
- Contractor: St. Louis Bridge Construction Co.
- Estimated Completion Date: April 2013
- Related Documents: Aerial Photo, Design Plan, Rendering of Completed Project, Permit for Dock Reconstruction.
Port/North Riverfront Land-Use Study
- Project Cost: $800,000
- Consultant: HNTB
- Status: 98% complete, now in final marketing & implementation planning
- Final Plan
City of St. Louis Port Authority Board
Inland Rivers Ports & Terminals
Missouri Department of Transportation
Illinois Department of Transportation
National Waterways Council
Port Working Group
US Army Corps of Engineers
US Department of Transportation, Maritime Administration
Reports and Documents
Please fill out organization element