2011 CAPER - Final
Publication Date: 04/02/2012
Document Type: Plans and Reports
Sponsor: Community Development Administration
The Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report documents the many activities, initiatives and services that were made possible by the four HUD federal programs (CDBG, HOME, HOPWA & ESG). This report also serves as an overview of development activity and municipal services that collectively help to implement the City's Five Year Consolidated Plan.
- Cover and Table of Contents CAPER 2011 (222.52 KB)
- General Information CAPER 2011 (1.83 MB)
- Section 1 - Housing CAPER 2011 (283.50 KB)
- Section 2 - Homeless CAPER 2011 (492.23 KB)
- Section 3 - Community Development CAPER 2011 (4.60 MB)
- Section 4 - Non-Homeless CAPER 2011 (2.17 MB)
- Section 5 - Other Narrative CAPER 2011 (562.35 KB)
- Section 6 - Appendix CAPER 2011 (839.61 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)